PB Loader Conventional Chassis Loader
PB Loader Truck-Mounted Loaders – Two Machines In One
The features you need:
• Fully hydraulic operation – loader operates with one lever from inside truck cab.
• Rugged, durable construction for long-term reliable performance.
• Adaptable to cab-over or conventional truck chassis.
• Truck doors, dump body and loader are all controlled by interlock switches.
• Shovel can be stopped in any position.
• Fast operation cycle – ten seconds.
• Designed for multiple jobs – leaf and trash removal, clearing and cleaning gutters, handling utility cuts, loading and hauling gravel, dirt or sand.
• Can be equipped with an emulsion spray system for asphalt patching and road repairs.
• Popular configurations include standard or tilt shovel, with or without clam attachment.
Full width bucket clears path
Full access with loader up and down
Tilting Shovel with Clam Attachment
Shovel with Clam Attachment
Ask your Territory Manager how to best configure a Conventional Chassis Truck Mount Loader for your needs.