Envirosight Quickview air HD
Envirosight Quickview airHD • Wireless HD Zoom Survey Camera • Rapid Insight • Vivid Inspection Detail • Portable
Understand sewer condition rapidly and affordably with the Quickview zoom camera. Using high-powered zoom optics, Quickview assesses sewer lines from an adjoining manhole, and also inspects manholes and tanks. It’s perfect for:
- Diagnosing emergency call-outs.
- Avoiding confined space entry.
- Conserving CCTV resources.
- Performing a rapid, system-wide assessment.
- Prioritizing CCTV, cleaning and rehab activities.
- Viewing pipes too deteriorated for a crawler.
The new Quickview airHD is the only zoom survey camera to offer these features to boost your productivity, detail and safety:
- Remote tilt adjustment
- HD video
- Cable-free (wireless) design
- Touchscreen tablet control
- In-manhole view centering
- Hands-free stabilization
- Quad-Haloptic light engine maximizes viewing distance and side wall illumination.
- HD camera delivers 4X more detail than SD.
- Low-lux imager captures enhanced detail from darker/farther regions.
- Touchscreen tablet interface allows control, viewing, annotation and playback.
- For optimum centerline viewing, camera height and tilt adjust remotely.
- Clamp-on bipod allows hands-free operation for maximum image stability.
- System components travel in compact, rugged roller case with telescoping handle.
- Collapsible pole fits in pick-up bed, but extends to 16‚Äô (or longer with extensions).
- Rechargeable, swappable 4-hr lithium ion batteries keep you inspecting all day.
- WiFi-based control and video transmission means no cables.
Click here to view the Envirosight Quickview airHD brochure: envirosight-quickview-airhd-brochure
Click here to view the measurement brochure for the Quickview: quickview_measurement